Professional in Engineering and IT Services
ARMA supports its customers’ development strategies in the areas of innovation, R&D and technological information systems.
Created 10 years ago and based in 4 countries, the Group has established itself as a world leader in Engineering and IT Services.
We work with key actors in the Aeronautics & Space, Defence & Naval, Security, Automotive, Rail, Energy, Life Sciences, Finance, Retail, Telecommunications and Services sectors.
A referenced Company in Engineering and IT Services
- A top-of-the-range engineering level positioning in our clients’ businesses in the fields of outsourced R&D, IT and Networks
- A complete coverage of the business sectors on digital transformation programs and the performance of IS & networks, R&D outsourcing and manufacturing
- Based in the 2 continents with a 60% share of international activity
Strong profitable and essentially organic growth of more than 15% per year since its creation
- The favorite partner of the world’s largest companies
An efficient technical and managerial organization
- A transnational technical organisation capable of delivering the most complex projects and benefiting from the most demanding certifications
- State-of-the-art training centres to develop the skills of our experts and project managers in technical fields
- Engineering centres of excellence around the world
- An efficiency recognized by our customers, thanks to the added value of our consultants
Dynamic career and skills management
- An HR policy that offers our engineers and consultants the most innovative projects
- A management of career paths and skills with the possibility for our employees to evolve very quickly in technical or management fields
- Proposed geographical and sectoral mobility as well as bridges between all the company’s sectors
A responsible and ethical group
- A strong culture of respect and ethics since the company has been founded
- A zero tolerance towards any form of corruption
Principles of diversity and professional equality at the heart of the Group’s HR policy
- Employees involved in responsible society and solidarity projects with many partners
- Acknowledged, certified and labelled responsible practices to control environmental impacts, as well as the safety and well-being of our employees.